Friday, December 30, 2005

Weekend Dog Blogging #15

Sweetnicks holds an adorable dog blogging event every weekend. This week, I decided to join in on the fun.

Meet D:


She's a cutie. However, she is as dumb as her tongue is long. Not the brightest pooch we've ever had, but certainly the most rambunctious and the sweetest.

D poses for us in her puppy bed. We call it that because although she actually outgrew it a while ago, she refuses to sleep in anything else. We've even tried to get her to sleep in *gasp!* the bedroom with us, but she'd prefer to lounge in the warm confines of her puppy bed.

She wishes everyone a safe and healthy New Year. Best woof in '06!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mona said...

Very cute!! I'm so jealous! I was hoping to participate in Dog Blogging this weekend but will have to be next weekend-Dad slacked off on sending me holiday pet pix=grrrr!
happy new year!

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's adorable!

Great blog...glad I found it! Always like the local (or semi-local...I'm on Long Island) blogs!

1:52 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Thank you lenn!

I like local blogs too. It's interesting to see how others interpert NYC :-)

3:15 PM  
Blogger Deetsa said...

She has almost the exact markings of my family's late boxer, Jojo The Dog-Faced Boy. The tongue is pretty much bang on for his too ;) Your baby's brindling is beautiful.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home