Saturday, December 10, 2005

The Breakfast.

For breakfast at home, I'm a Cheerios with fruit kinda gal, but this morning I decided to be a bit daring and eat something totally different.

So I had a toasted slice of tomato garlic basil sourdough from my local greenmarket bread vendor, medjool dates from Fresh Direct, portabello Sonoma Jack cheese bought at--get this--Costco and green grapes from the local supermarket.

It was all very fresh and tasty, but I think that was enough of a breakfast adventure for the time being--I do miss my dear Cheerios.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kalyn Denny said...

Love that cheese from Costco. The dates sound good too.

11:48 PM  
Blogger Cate said...

I've never seen that cheese at our Costco, but now I'm definitely going to keep my eyes peeled for it. I keep waiting for Fresh Direct to start delivering to NJ ...

12:20 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

Fresh Direct keep talking about expanding so...you never know!

Costco actually has an amazing array of specialty foods. Every time I go to visit the folks, I stop by to see what's new.

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home