Sunday, December 04, 2005

A few changes...and more problems.

I spent a good part of my saturday night fiddling with the layout of my blog. It's getting there. I like the white background a lot better than the pink/purple color combination of the original template.

I'm a bit frustrated because I spent a lot of time and came up with very little of what I really wanted to change in the design/look of this blog. I'd like to change the banner and add some borders too. Quite frankly, I'm a bit lost in the html.

I think the rest of these changes will have to wait until I have completed my finals.

On a food note, tomorrow is a very special day for me and a time to celebrate with my family. The result of which, I hope, will be my first ever published restaurant review!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mona said...

Congrats, I would have to agree with you on the white preference vs. the hot pink. Way to go!
Yah the html stuff can get pretty daunting. good luck on finals! swimster 's gettin ready for his. and i can say i don't envy you guys one bit...

4:01 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Thanks mona. I need all the luck I can get!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Maiser said...

Hi Rose - I like your blog. And happy birthday! Have you been over to food blog s'cool? We may be able you with your html questions ... it's a place where a bunch of different food bloggers get together and talk about blog-type issues.

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home