My pal Mei
has tagged me for what's probably the 30 gazillionth meme going around the blogosphere. I guess if that's what it takes to make me finally post something...
So, I'm supposed to tell you 7 things you didn't know or might not know about me. Hmmm...well, here goes:
1. As a kid I refused to eat white rice if it had anything on it. I don't know why, but I just preferred eating it plain. Thankfully, I'm over that.
2. I am a huge, huge Golden Girls
fan. I have watched every episode at least twice. You know those Lifetime Channel
Golden Girl marathon sessions? I've sat through at least 5 of them.
3. I had never owned my own pet till a month ago (D
doesn't count...she's the family dog). I am now the proud owner of a goldfish, Doramon. Whoopee!
4. I knew I would go to graduate school (eventually) even when I was in 9th grade. I am such a nerd.
5. I went through a period in high school where I ate 5 kiwis and 10 boiled egg whites after school everyday. Together. All I can say now is, ew.
6. My first distinct memory of a dish that I ate in a restaurant was a fig and prosciutto appetizer.
7. When I was 5 I was such a big fan of the Mister Ed
sitcom, I asked my parents for a talking horse for my 6th birthday. I'm still waiting for one.
As I don't want to burden others with continuing this meme, I'm going to leave it up my readers to find seven new things we don't know about them and, well, maybe let others know.
Stay tuned for more!
to continue reading...