Too Much Information Meme
Write 10 weird or random things about you that most people don't know about. Then tag 5 others for at the end of the post.
So, here's my stab at it:
10. I have a really funny way of eating deli pickle slices. I eat the middle soft core first, almost slurping it up into my mouth. Then I bite away the crunchy outer core.
9. I cannot carry a tune to save my life. I am so bad I don't even sing in the shower because I can't stand the way it sounds to myself.
8. I figure skated for 11 years, though I never competed.
3. My favorite drink is a glass of ice wine. My favorite ice wine winery is Inniskillin.
2. My first formal training in Mandarin Chinese was with a group of first graders, but I was 16 years old at the time! My legs barely fit under the school desks. The kids giggled when I entered the room. (If only my calligraphy looked as good as the image below)
Well, how about Helen from Grab Your Fork?
Or Adam from the Amateur Gourmet?
Could Kel from Green Olive Tree tell us about some of her stranger habits?
What sort of wacky things does Robyn, aka The Girl Who Ate Everything, do?
And lastly, I'm very curious what interesting things Barbara from Tigers and Strawberries might reveal.
Looking forward to seeing all the oddities we posses :-)
UPDATE: Whoops! Robyn already did this meme and I laughed very hard while reading it. Well, I hope she does it again :-)